If the download does not start right away, then right click on any of the buttons above and select “Save Link As” to save the file.
How to Enable your Kindle Account
1. Download the Kindle app and sign up for a Kindle account, if you have not done so already, and then log on into your Kindle account (or create one).
2. Under “Your Account,” locate the “Kindle Help Home” section.
3. Under “Kindle Content,” find the “Send Documents to your Kindle” section.
4. Find the email address of your Kindle account. It should be something like “email@example.com,” which receives the documents you send.
5. Add your personal email account, the one you will use to send the file, to your “Approved Personal Document Email List.”
How to Upload this Book to a Kindle Reader or App
1. Send either the PDF or the Kindle file to your “firstname.lastname@example.org” account from your personal email account, which needs to have been previously authorized to send documents to your Kindle account.
How to Read the Kindle Version on a PC
1. Download and install the “Send to Kindle for PC” file, and then run it in your PC to retrieve the books in your Kindle account.
2. Browse the books from the library associated to your Kindle account.
3. Alternatively, open the PDF file with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
For additional instructions about uploading files to Kindle devices, click here.
Epub files can be read on a PC or Mac using Adobe Digital Editions. To upload this file to e-readers or tablets please refer to the instructions provided by the manufacturer of your device.
Enjoy your free book. We will keep informed about new book releases, promotional activities, and other important announcements.